The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website http://www.icaisiliguri.org. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
Information Collection and Use
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term SILIGURI Branch, ICAI shall refer to Siliguri Branch of Eastern India Regional Council, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The term Site refers to www.icaisiliguri.org owned and monitored by Siliguri branch of EIRC, ICAI.
- Siliguri Branch of EIRC, ICAI may terminate User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. Siliguri Branch of EIRC, ICAI may monitor access to the Site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Siliguri Branch of EIRC, ICAI. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Siliguri Branch of EIRC, ICAI. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Siliguri Branch EIRC, ICAI. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Siliguri Branch of EIRC, ICAI is a registered trademark of Siliguri Branch of Eastern India Regional Council, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Siliguri Branch of EIRC, ICAI.
- Siliguri Branch of EIRC, ICAI does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Siliguri Branch of EIRC, ICAI expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Siliguri Branch of EIRC, ICAI shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- Siliguri Branch of EIRC, ICAI may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. Siliguri Branch of EIRC, ICAI reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In no event will Siliguri Branch of EIRC, ICAI be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Siliguri Branch of EIRC, ICAI's website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Siliguri Branch of EIRC, ICAI harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Siliguri branch of EIRC, ICAI disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- Siliguri Branch of EIRC, ICAI makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to Siliguri Branch of EIRC, ICAI. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Siliguri Branch of EIRC, ICAI reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Siliguri Branch of EIRC, ICAI is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Siliguri Branch of EIRC, ICAI is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Siliguri branch of EIRC, ICAI is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
NOTICES REGARDING SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL S BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION
Siliguri Branch of EIRC, ICAI respects your privacy and recognizes the need to protect the personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address, and telephone number) you share with us. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on our web sites.
In general, you can visit Siliguri Branch of EIRC, ICAI website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We track the Internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous.
Some of our web pages use "cookies" so that we can better serve you with customized information when you return to our site. Cookies are identifiers which a web site can send to your browser to keep on your computer to facilitate your next visit to our site. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the option to decide whether or not to accept it. The information we collect and analyze is used to improve our service to you.
There are times when we may collect personal information from you such as name, physical address or telephone number. It is our intent to inform you before we do that and to tell you what we intend to do with the information. Generally, you will have the option not to provide the information, and in the future you will be able to "opt out" of certain uses of the information. If you choose not to provide the information we request, you can still visit the Siliguri Branch of EIRC, ICAI website, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers and services.
Siliguri Branch of EIRC, ICAI will not sell, trade or disclose to third parties any information derived from the registration for, or use of, any online service (including names and addresses) without the consent of the user or customer (except as required by subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process or in the case of imminent physical harm to the user or others). Siliguri Branch of EIRC, ICAI will allow suppliers to access the information for purposes of confirming your registration and providing you with benefits you are entitled to.
Siliguri Branch of ICAI, EIRC will take appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use or disclosure. Siliguri Branch of EIRC, I CAI will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available.
Thank you for using ICAISILIGURI.ORG!